Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Scatter Cushion technique: "Crazy...

...in all the wrong and right ways I suppose.
At the end of the day, and through it all, I actually like that, it holds my emotional attention for so many different reasons. I think i'm beginning to get that *it* really is mutual too.
And if you find a good wave to ride in on, you should ride it...yeah?


So if I wake early enough in the morning, i'm going to force myself to start a new project. Probably a painting. Havn't done anything for a bit (as previously mentioned) and feeling the sap of spring begin to rise is egging me on to get off my lazy ass. More importantly I need something to sell, season is about to start and I need to suppliment my pathetic (but gratefully recieved) income with some pocket money. Which reminds me, I must fill out *that* form in the morning too.

I may try to blog my process. For my own sake rather than yours'. Whoever you are. [smiles shyly and waves uncertainly]


Work has taken on a new flavour too, much more encourgement to 'take the lead' in projects and the program. Which is all good and not unexpected, I am however slightly concerned i'll drop the ball/fall at the first hurdle/[insert relevant insecurity metaphor here] and/or make an ass of myself, but only way to find out is to get it on I guess. I can be quite competent when I need to be...sometimes.

Hmm.

I'm having a deja-vu thing as I type this, so i'll just add; "more power to the engines". Which is now the correct response to such sensations of coincidence, serendipity, luck, synchronicity, time travel and reality inversions.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Only use beard while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence. Never sound your beard aggressively. You MUST NOT use your beard
* while stationary on the road
* when driving in a built up area between the hours of 11.30 pm and 7.00 am.