Tuesday, December 01, 2009

view from the top of The Hill. Fall 09

damn it.

i missed out november.
I'd had an unbroken run of somehow documented months on blogger since June 2006. That's three and a third years. I thought about it the other day too, "i must put something on the blog, it's nearly december...", i thought.
Didn't though. [hmm].
Funnily enough November was an eventful month, had plenty to blog about really;
Bonfire night in the drizzle, the ups and downs of a dysfunctional ex-relationship, postcards from the Netherlands, new doodles, old ideas reissued, my continuing happy suburban adventure, one working situation coming to a(n inevitable and) natural end, another starting quite organically...and... "The irony of spending money i don't really have on things i do actually need but only so i don't have to pay so much tax", is one subject i was going to rant about at one point...but i thought better of it.
It's all exciting and transitory, as always. Life's all about having a/to go, isn't it. I feel steadier in my foundations now, The dramas aren't so dramatic, hurdles and obstacles navigable ...I am a leaf on the wind...I am a leaf on the wind...we are leaves on the wind...(K is wonderful) ;-)
...also, we got ourselves a puppy (Oliver Biggles I) and we put up the Xmas tree. It's sparkling it's festive magic behind the telly, safely out of reach of chew-anything puppies.
in summary, November's landscape was okay, odd, fine, fun(zoned), gentle, inevitable, distracting, fresh, life affirming, warm, close & good.

I also want to say a hello to Jim, hope you feel better soon old friend.

December: I am growing a beard.


[Your experiences may differ from those advertised]

*click*

No comments: